Chemical Engineering Design: Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design-BY GAVIN TOWLER & RAY SINNOTT
"Chemical Engineering Design" is a complete course text for students of chemical engineering. Written for the Senior Design Course, and also suitable for introduction to chemical engineering courses, it covers the basics of unit operations and the latest aspects of process design, equipment selection, plant and operating economics, safety and loss prevention. It is a textbook that students will want to keep through their undergraduate education and on into their professional lives.
* Provides students with a text of unmatched relevance for the Senior Design Course and Introductory Chemical Engineering Courses
* Teaches commercial engineering tools for simulation and costing
* Comprehensive coverage of unit operations, design and economics
Strong emphasis on HS&E issues, codes and standards, including API, ASME and ISA design codes and ANSI standards.
- Media: Hardcover Book, 1245 pages
- Publisher: Butter worth-Heinemann (Nov.30th,2007)
- ISBN-10: 0750684232
- ISBN-13: 9780750684231